I am working hard to keep my treatment room safe for every client and especially those who are immune compromised. At this time, I will only schedule clients who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. I am fully vaccinated and my absolute priority is to keep providing healing treatments while keeping everyone safe.
In the interests of health and safety I am devoting 30 minutes between each appointment for sterilization procedures. Only one client at a time will be allowed per session inside the treatment room, and at this time I will be accepting no more than 4 clients per day. Treatments will be hands-on whilst adhering to strict hygiene guidelines. The CDC, State of Maryland and Montgomery County Health Department regulations for COVID-19 will be followed. I am fully vaccinated and will implement Covid-19 sterilization procedures between each client's service.
This means that I will:
1. On arrival I will ask you to confirm that you are free of the symptoms of Covid-19 and you have not been in contact with anyone else with coronavirus or someone who has had a recent positive test.
2. I will ask you to sanitize your hands using the hand sanitizer I will provide.
3. I ask that you arrive wearing a face covering if you have not been vaccinated.
4. Once in the treatment room please remove your shoes and socks and place them and all personal belongings in a box provided for this purpose. Please limit the personal items you bring into the room.
5. You will then be asked to be seated on the chair so that I can take pre-treatment notes while you relax.
6. From here you will move onto the treatment table where I will carry out your reflexology treatment.